I’m thrilled and honored to let you all know that Under His Comnmand, my erotic romance released just last month, has been nominated for a Sizzling Award in Best BDSM Romance.
This nomination truly warms my heart because Under His Command is first and foremost a love story, the struggle of a husband wife to be true to themselves and each other.
What is the Deadline to Vote?
The deadline to cast your vote is January 20th, 2013. So hurry!
Who are the other nominees?
The BDSM Romance category is a very tight one with many well-known authors. My only hope is that you will all vote for me. 🙂
- Tessa’s Dilemma by Tessa Wanton
- Under His Command by Kristine Cayne
- Nobody’s Hero by Kallypso Masters
- Dare Me by Jennifer Probst
- The Dom WIth A Safeword by Cari Silverwood
- Fournicopia by Delilah Devlin
- Bared to You by Sylvia Day
- Assumed Identity – Lila Munro
How do I vote?
Voting in this contest is super easy. Here are the steps:
1) Cast your vote by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with ONE choice for each category by January 20th.
2) Include the categories you want to vote in and the name/book you are voting for.
– Under His Command by Kristine Cayne
Where Can I find More Information?
For more information about the contest, the nominees and the other categories, please visit Sizzling PR’s website.
More About Under His Command
A firefighter desperate to save his failing marriage earns the trust–and the sexual submission–of his controlling wife in the most pleasurable of ways.
After an explosive one-night stand results in pregnancy, Jamie Caldwell is thrilled to marry the perfect foil to his Dom side. But when his submissive wife starts cringing every time he gives a command, Jamie shackles his dark desires. A bout of rough, frenzied reunion sex makes him wonder if now he should free the Dom he’s kept in chains and teach Erica the joys of submission and sexual surrender.
Erica Caldwell secretly loved every sinful thing Jamie did to her on their first night together. However, terrified she’ll become a codependent doormat like her mother, she repeatedly rejects Jamie’s dominance, despite craving the kind of release only he can give her–the release that comes from yielding to Jamie’s every demand.
Hoping that the trust required by BDSM will help them rebuild their faith in each other, Jamie and Erica embark on a journey of sexual exploration. But is it too late to repair their crumbling marriage?
Thank you all for your tremendous support!